Last week, Evie turned 14 months old! Time is flying. Y’all loved the “Evie’s First Year Essentials” series I did, so I figured I would bring it back now that we have entered the land of toddlerhood.
Now onto some of the major things that seem to be a big hit in our household!
- Urban Play Kitchen: Evie received this play kitchen from her Pappy and Yia Yia for her 1st Birthday and it has been a BIG HIT! She adores it and I adore how it’s a semi mini version of our kitchen (home tour here).
- Nuk Learner Cups: Hands down our favorite cups. These are what we used to transition from breastfeeding to cows milk and they worked like a charm. We never had to wean from bottles so not sure if these are a good option for that, but, I have 4 of these cups on rotation throughout the week and feel like I always need more of them!
- Angel Mary Jane’s: Every little girl needs a good ‘ol Mary Jane, am I right?! I’ve said it before (see here) and I’ll say it again, I am a big fan of baby girls in classic clothes and so we happily own 3 pairs of these reasonably priced (and so lightweight) Mary Jane’s!
- EZPZ Mini Mat: My saving grace for going out to eat with a toddler. It sticks to the table and gives your babe a germ free place to make a mess of their food. I kept the little pouch it came in and it lives in said pouch in my diaper bag at all times. I also store it in the pouch post lunch outings (after I’ve wiped it down) so I don’t mess up my bag and I then put it in the dishwasher, yup. I absolutely LOVE this thing. LOVE.
- Bella Tunno Wonder Bibs: Still loving these because they are the cutest and most functional bibs. Evie owns both of these pink beauties along with the older version of “hey girl hey!” Perk: They are silicone so they don’t stain, you can rinse them in the sink, and they are dishwasher safe! Can I get an AMEN!?! But really – they rock. The little pouch that catches food is also brilliant. Bonus: The bibs are made in Matthews, NC, and if you know us you know we love to support local brands!
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Little People: My mom gifted these to Nancy and then went and bought them for Evie because both of our girls are OBSESSED. Nancy calls them “her guys” and sleeps with them and Evie plays with them and tells them “heeeeyyyy” and kisses them on repeat all day, everyday.
- Corolle “Mon Bebe” Classic Baby Doll: Another 1st birthday gift success! My grandparent’s gifted E with this precious and classic baby doll. Evie loves to put baby in her highchair (also a big hit), feed her a bottle, stroll her around and rock. I love watching her little Mama self nurture her baby doll!
- Uppababy Vista Snacktray: Makes running errands and walks a lot more enjoyable. This is a must have if you own a Vista!
- Baby Doll Feeding Set: A little-mama-in-the-making must have! The disappearing milk bottle is Evie’s go-to every morning. Sometimes she’s trying to drink the milk instead of her doll, but hey, it keeps her entertained, no?!
- Noodle& Boo Ultimate Cleansing Cloths: I am not sure why I got on this cleansing cloth train so late in the game! We don’t bathe Evie every night, so these do the trick on the nights she’s not splashing around in the tub. You cannot beat this scent…it’s the best.
- Touch and Feel Books: Evie loves to read and she especially loves to read touch and feel books. We have quite a few of these books and I love how it’s helped her learn new words as well as letting her explore her sense of touch!
- Florence Eiseman One Piece: This doesn’t really count as an essential. But, if you know me, you know my obsession with anything Florence Eiseman. It’s just my favorite, y’all… #owningit. So, for me, it was essential Evie had a few precious one pieces for summer! This exact one is in her closet and is on sale – and this one is too!
Evie’s Toddler Essentials:
Whew! That was quite the round up of girly toddler goodness (sorry boy mamas, maybe one day I’ll be blessed with a little man). I’m sure I forgot some essential thing we can’t live without, but, for the most part, I think this was a pretty good start! Would love to hear what your toddler essentials are too!