Hi all! One of many new year’s resolutions (besides drinking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 oz of water daily, go to church since we finally committed to our church home, and making sure our little family “slows down”) is to not be SO neglectful of this blog. A couple of weeks ago we did a little poll on our Instagram Stories about what kind of content you all wanted to see here! We got quite a few DMs about Elise’s old “New Week Noteworthies” posts. SO here’s my attempt at starting that little series back for you all. It might not be every week, but I’ll try!
Hope’s Favorite Things Currently On Sale (that I already own):
- These jeans. I am considering buying another pair because if something ever happens to them I will be extremely sad. They hug in all the right places, have the perfect amount of stretch, and hit my 5’4″ frame at the perfect spot. They run a tad bit big (who doesn’t love that in a pair of jeans) and I wear a size 27. You cannot beat the $42.88 price tag!
- This Tunic. I know we’ve mentioned this particular top many times on the blog because it’s just that good. I own it in 4 different colors and I wear it year round. When we had a “fall session” last year with our favorite CLT photographer I wore it and Spyros deemed it my “most flattering shirt ever” which was music to this 6 month post partum mom bod. I still love it and wear it and have many friends who own it as well! Highly recommend and it’s a steal right now at $27.90 Tunic | Evie’s Bonnet (on sale!)
- This Play Kitchen. This was Evie’s first birthday gift and it is still going very, very strong. If anything, she loves it more now than she did then! Perfect time to snatch this up for your kiddo(s) because it’s on sale for $159.99! That’s a steal!!! Play Kitchen | Name Puzzle Stool | Coffee Maker | Baby Doll Crib
Things That are Making Me Dream of Spring
- This Top. One of those things I feel I don’t just want in my closet but neeeeeed in my closet. It’s perfect for the spring and summer to dress up or down. I feel like I will wear this on repeat and it looks much more expensive than it is!
- This Contour Stick. I’ve seen my girl Lindsey Regan Thorne post about this a few times now, and I’m dying to get my hands on it and try it! Can’t help but think that the springtime and a good contour stick go hand and hand, am I right?!
- This Swim Coverup. I am obsessed with this. It’s a bit of a splurge for a cover up, but given how much I wear a cover up I think that this is very worth it. It looks light and airy and is very fashionable – a win, win! Depending on how sheer you could potentially wear a slip and wear it out during the day!
Overall Current Obsessions:
- I have been wearing my two favorite sweaters on repeat lately (and don’t have the photos to prove it), but go snag yourselves this fuzzy gray wonder and this balloon-sleeve goodness (I have the mauve color). As soft as they are comfy.
- The need to organize! Our room has never looked cleaner than it did on One Room Challenge Reveal day and I strive to make that happen all.year.long. Give me all of your organization tips and tricks for tiny closets and crowded bathroom drawers!!
Odds & Ends
- We had the best time in the snow this week….and the best time enjoying the 65 degree day today. Gotta love the Charlotte, NC, winter weather!
- I’m sick with what seems like the millionth cold of the season, and I’m addicted to Sweet’s Syrup. It’s made by a local CLT mama, and Spyros and I chug this stuff when we’re sick. Local CLT ladies see where you can purchase here. And if you’re not local click here to order this goodness!
- This Thursday my Christmas present from Spyros is coming to life. He gave me a “surprise getaway,” and it’s a literal SURPRISE destination. I know we are driving, and that’s about it. He’s slowly telling me how to pack, and I am just at a loss because I’ve never NOT known where I was going. HOW DO I PACK FOR REAL!?!?! I’m so excited.
Okay ladies, I hope I did an alright job at tackling this whole “new week noteworthy” goodness. Let me know what else you’d like to see in these kinds of posts. And also let me know if you’ve ever packed for a trip that you had NO CLUE the destination. K thanks!