FTC Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with Minted. Thank you for supporting the brands who support our blog!
Merry, merry week before Christmas! (Can y’all believe it? December is FLYING by!) We’ve kept you hanging for a while since dishing on all of our favorite cards of this season. There are always so many good ones, and we’ve loved hearing about the ones you chose!
Here are our 2017 Christmas cards. As usual, we created them with Minted!
First things first: I quite obviously cannot resist the custom stamps with antlers coming out of my dog’s head. It even says “SEASONS GRRRRRRREEETINGS!” at the bottom. I can’t. This little extra made my heart so happy. TINA! On a stamp! She was very proud, and I hope she made at least one postman happy as he or she delivered our card.
Having spent some of our budget on professional photos (we love you Cameron Faye!) after Sterling was born, I just couldn’t finagle another professional photoshoot cost only a few months later. With that said…I can’t wait for us to use a photographer again last year because Christmas cards with a baby and a toddler are just hilariously terrible. I actually regret not using this picture. For real. This non-professional photog year I REALLY should’ve used the real life photo! Regret.
With that said, I still of course love our cards because of the plaid on plaid (border + babies’ outfits!). I usually choose a card where the photo spans the entire space, so this was a fun way to change it up a bit (and coordinate).
We had quite a few failed Christmas card attempts this year, but, thanks to Elise singing “Everybody” from the Trolls movie we got a big ‘ol smile out of Evie!!! We took this picture a few days after our sweet pup had been so sick and was staying at the vet and I am so glad we waited for her to be back home. Doxie is a must in our Christmas photos! I worked with Minted to personalize this card. I had them move the “Merry Christmas” above the “Love, The _____” and it looks so much better. We can’t recommend Minted enough for their awesome customer service and personalization options! I’ve used them for baby showers (even mine), birth announcements, and all of our Christmas cards. They are the best of the best!
Both of us love Christmas cards so much, and Minted is forever our favorite. Let us give you our top five reasons why we love and are loyal to Minted for all things party/Christmas card/stationary (we use their online invitations too!)
TOP 5 REASONS WE ARE LOYAL MINTED FANS
- Free Recipient Addressing – bonus: it matches the design of your card so they compliment each other. Such a sweet feature (and one that saves a mama time and always keeps us coming back for more since all of our fave peeps live in our Minted address books!)
- Biggest + best variety of cards. True confession: I look forward to stalking Minted’s website toward the end of October so I can stalk the new releases of their holiday cards. (Yep, that’s how much I love Christmas cards. Whoa.) I feel like each year I have a top 15-20 cards to whittle through and choose from. It’s a tough job, but somebody has to do it. Also — within this topic can we just talk about their gold foil? (Well, gold, silver, AND rose gold?) THE most beautiful. Yep, will probably revert back to that go-to of mine for next year’s card. This crazy lady is already thinking about that!
- Endless customization. From pets faces on stamps to the writing on the actual card to color change requests to basically anything you can dream up. It’s so nice to know that Minted is a company where you can connect super easily with their employees. A designer can check in with you and make edits. You have to approve them before they’re printed. You can ask questions. The whole she-bang. Minted has their team down pat and the turnaround time is always so impressive.
- Amazing customer Service. When I’ve inquired for help, a question, or concern, my issue is always resolved in less than 24 hours. Minted always goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy!
- Because Minted is more than just cards! Stationary, art, digital invitations, heck, they even have pillows and kids’ teepees! We love this company, believe in them, and we hope you do/will too!
What did we miss?! Eeep! I guess you could call us Minted #fangirls. Guilty.
Alright, y’all. Back to lovin’ our babies during this absolutely magical season. Things might be quiet on the blog front because we’re just soaking in this time with our babies, but you can always catch us over on Instagram @eliseandhopeblog.
Merriest Christmas to you and yours!
Cheers to this sweet season!